Elodie Azan is a pediatric and adult ophthalmologist who specializes in cataract and refractive surgery
(laser treatment of myopia, astigmatism, hyperopia...)
Dr Elodie Azan MD (Paris) moved to London in early 2010 and held posts at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Western Eye and Charing Cross Hospitals. She sees her private patients at The Medical Chambers Kensington and The Medicare Français, and specialises in cataract surgery and medical ophthalmology.
Elodie studied in Paris and, after graduating, specialised in anterior segment surgery and was then invited to become a "Chef De Clinique" (Consultant) at the internationally renowned Rothschild Ophthalmic Foundation in Paris, in their highly regarded Refractive and Anterior Surgery Department. Dr Azan has carried out more than 3,500 laser refractive and cataract surgeries over the last 5 years.
- Consultant Opthalmologist Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust 2015 - PRESENT
- Consultant Ophtalmologist Moorfiled Hospital until June 2015
- Consultant Ophthalmologist Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Western Eye + Charing Cross Hospitals September 2010 - July 2011
- Chef de Clinique (Consultant) Ophthalmologic Surgery Rothschild Ophthalmologic Foundation Paris September 2007 - September 2010
- Ophthalmologic Foundation Paris September 2007 - September 2010
In January 2016, Ms Stéphanie Cohen
joined Dr Azan's practice at The Medical Chambers Kensington. Stephanie trained and practised in France as an Orthoptist and now assists Dr Azan in London.